- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or related field or equivalent experience
- May maintain accounting for Capital Markets loans as required to include setting up loans in accordance with the participation agreements; initiating wire or ACH transactions; updating interest rates and other terms; recording transactions; monitoring loans on a monthly basis to determine that loans are within parameters of participation agreements including rates, commitments and fees.
- Corresponds with participation loan accounting departments within other institutions via email and phone to ensure good communication and cohesive reporting.
- Files documentation related to participation accounts in Treasury Services EFC
- Conducts ACH entries and approvals.
- Works with AB Administrative group, Sales Desk and RM on all participations.
- Reconciles accounts related to participation accounting.
- Provides fast, accurate support regarding participation accounting and/or related systems and processes. Provides guidance to end-users to assist them in participation accounting functions as necessary.
- Assists with the development of new and improved processes to enhance participation accounting efficiencies. Assists in maintaining participation accounting procedures and documentation. Communicates procedures to end-users.
- Documents all customer issues utilizing an issue tracking system.
- Position requires the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks at once, and learn new applications and use of equipment quickly.
- Ten key calculator by touch and computer literacy required, including word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to accomplish accurate, detailed tasks in short time frames.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently to complete assigned projects.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills are essential.
- Position requires good written and oral communication skills.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $11 billion in total assets and over 600 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO - Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.