- This position will be located at an office within the Austin Lending Market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience in the administration and analysis of complex credits on commercial loans including experience in structuring and evaluating complex loan participations, credit relationships, and analyses of direct loans.
- This position may be offered at alternate titles based on experience and qualifications.
- Performs credit administration, financial analysis, monitoring and due diligence review of various financial packages, loan originations, and other reports for the association as requested by management.
- Analyzes financial information including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow and tax returns to form an opinion of the strengths, weaknesses and risks associated with loan packages. Determines Probability of Default (PD) ratings as appropriate and makes recommendations for approval or denial of loans.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development of loan relationships with other lenders, potential borrowers, applicants, members, participants and loan referral sources.
- Assists in the development and closing of complex loans by assisting management and loan officers with analysis and negotiation of such credits.
- Acts upon association prior approval loans and loan servicing actions within personal delegated authority and prepares recommendations for loan committee on loans exceeding such delegated authority.
- Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to loan officers regarding association lending policies and procedures.
- Interprets and acts upon various legal, title and other questions which may arise on loans.
- May assist in developing and administering lending programs, as well as developing and revising operating procedures relating to lending operations.
- Provides mentoring/training to less-senior credit analysts.
- Represent the Association at bank meetings and other professional gatherings which could require limited overnight travel.
- Assists other association personnel in completing projects as assigned.
- Able to review financial statements and other information, and prepare concise, informed Credit Reviews.
- Interact with other departments of the association, including legal, treasury, and loan administration. Represent CFC at lenders meetings and industry gatherings.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform complex accounting/financial analyses under limited supervision.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides financing to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit has over $7 billion in total assets and employs nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices.
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.