*Please note: This is a contract employment opportunity, not a full-time position within Capital Farm Credit.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related field recommended with knowledge of technical theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree.
- Six or more years of experience in Information Technology with deep technical expertise and hands-on MicroStrategy implementation experience, working knowledge of all components of the MicroStrategy platform including server, web, mobile, and other components, as well as a working knowledge of BI architecture, data warehousing concepts, and data visualization best practices.
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and designing Data Marts using multidimensional modeling techniques.
- Formulate and recommend standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of MicroStrategy solutions.
- Develop business cases and ROI for the client to get buy-in from senior management.
- Champion data quality, integrity, and reliability by designing and promoting best practices.
- Work with data modelers and ETL developers to make sure data structures and content support analytics and reporting requirements.
- Assist in the planning and delivering of multiple projects.
- Create project plans, milestones, and execution.
- Identify problems, develop ideas, and propose solutions within different situations requiring analytical, evaluative, or constructive thinking in daily work and for assigned programs and projects.
- Prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues and upper management and aid less experienced employees as an advisor.
- Ability to write reports, documentation and speak effectively before groups of business and IT personnel.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet client service level expectations.
- Adept and proactive in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and develop solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions.
- Ability to actively participate in team and client meetings.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Prioritizes workload, meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure.
- Adaptable to multiple client work environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses a professional demeanor.
- Experience delivering multiple projects.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.