- This position will require travel between offices in Round Rock, Temple, and Taylor.
- High School Diploma and enrollment at an accredited university (at the time of the internship) in at least a Bachelor's Degree Program with a field of study in Finance, Accounting, Ag Business, Ag Economics or other degree plan that supports a career in Agricultural Finance.
- Student should be of good academic standing (minimum 2.25 overall GPA).
- Should be enrolled as a Junior, Senior or Graduate Student at the time of the Internship, with a preference for candidates completing their degree studies in the fall of 2020 or spring of 2021.
- Candidate must complete an online application and resume.
- Include a cover letter (can include with the resume) explaining interest in the internship, and any information that uniquely qualifies the candidate for consideration.
- Faculty recommendations are preferred and should be included with the cover letter and resume.
- The intern will be responsible for locating within a reasonable commuting distance of the internship location and responsible for living expenses throughout the term of the internship.
- Paid intern position for the summer of 2020.
- This job will begin approximately June 1 and will conclude approximately August 14.
- Intern will participate in the daily operations of the credit office and obtain exposure and insight to the work of loan officers, analysts, appraisers and administrators.
- By the conclusion of the internship, the candidate will be able to input and analyze loans processed by the Association.
POSTING DATE: CLOSING DATE:
- Previous work experience in financial industry is helpful but not required.
- Evidence of leadership skills.
- Should be team oriented, cooperative and show a strong work ethic.
- Business development or data analysis skills.
- October 31, 2019, unless extended at the sole discretion of Capital Farm Credit
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
- A completed application, resume, and cover letter are required.
- All applicants will be required to complete a one-way video interview as part of the application process. Requests for video interviews will be sent via email after the application is successfully submitted.
- Please check junk and spam folders for the email if you do not see it in your inbox within a week of submitting your application.
- If you would like to be considered for any of our other internship locations, please submit an application for each location of interest.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.